понедельник, 19 октября 2020 г.

RE: Greeting....

Greetings in the name of God my names is Mrs.Eman Nasser Sabah Alnasser Alsabah am from Kuwait but right now undergoing medical treatment here in United Kingdom. I am married to late Eng. Ali Hassan NasserAlnasser Alsabah who worked as a contractor in oil and gas firm before death in last Two years, We were married for twenty seven years without a child,My condition is really deteriorating and is quite obvious that I may not live more than 2 to 3 weeks according to the doctor's report,because the cancer stage has gotten its 3rd stage together with kidney affection.

Before the death of my late husband he deposited  $9,750,000.00 million dollars which was his final contract payment  with a security company for safe keep,l have decided to divide part of my fortune,by contributing to the Charities & Motherless through you.

    Contact me through back for more details


    Thanks

    Mrs.Eman

999999999999999
999999999999999